Tuesday, 16 October 2012

What's happened to Anne Louise Magazine?

Hello everyone, so sorry it's been such a long time since I wrote anything here on the Anne Louise Magazine blog!
I've been on maternity leave, looking after my gorgeous little girl, Isabelle Lily.

Isabelle Lily





I'm starting to get back into the swing of managing to turn on my computer, something that has become very rare since Isabelle was born!
The magazine will be back, but only when I can make sure I can devote enough time to create something special and worth reading.
I'm going to concentrate on keeping the Facebook and blog side of the magazine upto date with fab finds and business features, interview, competitions etc.
Then when the time is right, get the magazine running online again, something I'm really looking forward to doing as I've missed it so much.
Thank you so much for your continued support and I hope you continue to follow Anne Louise :) x

Love

Linsey & Isabelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment